Here are 11 questions you can ask yourself today to strengthen your self-awareness muscles:
- When am I at my best?
- What kind of person do I want to be today?
- What situations make me feel terrible, and what do they have in common?
- What activities am I doing when it feels like time flies by?
- What is working well in my life and work today?
- If I had a magic wand, how would my life be better in 3 months?
- If I change nothing, what will your life look like three months from now? How does this make me feel?
- What actions, if taken, would make me proud of myself, regardless of the outcome?
- When negative thoughts arise, how do I deal with them?
- How do I stay grounded when I feel overwhelmed?
- What motivates me to make progress?
The goal isn't to answer these questions immediately or to have a perfectly formulated response to each inquiry. The deepest work is in the art of asking, and attuning to what arises, so it can lead you back to yourself.